1-2t/h 3-4t/h 5-6t/h Bio organic fertilizer production equipment /
fertilizer production line
After safety disposal and fermentation, these materials are made
into organic fertilizer. Thus, organic
fertilizer containing a variety of organic acids, peptides, and
rich nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus
and potassium. Not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops,
also with long fertilizer effect, which
can Increase and update the soil organic matter and promote
microbial breeding, improve soil physical
and chemical properties and biological activity.
Organic fertilizer production line with the capacity of
Introduction of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
The bio-organic fertilizer production line is commonly used to
process different fermented organic
substance into bio-organic fertilizer. It adopts one-step molding
technology. Animal manure and
agricultural waste are recycled as the main raw materials, thus
manure or dung waste is not only creating
economic benefits for the enterprise, but also making a great
contribution to environmental projects for
1. Ferment upender
2. Half-wet Material Crusher
4. Disc Granulator
5. Drying Machine
6. Cooling Machine
7. Drum Screening Machine
8. Rotary Coating Machine
9. Belt Conveyor
10. Automatic Packaging Machine
Note: We can manufacturing machine according to customers
Working Process of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
Organic fertilizer production line is a complete set of equipment
from raw materials collection to the
organic fertilizer packing.
1) Organic Materials Fermentation Process: Which plays the
preliminary but indispensable role in the
whole production line. Two main types of compost turner are widely
used to turn and mix the compost
and accelerate the fermentation speed, Self-propelled compost
turner and hydraulic compost turner.
2) Crushing Process: The compost lump materials should be grinded
before the granulating process. But
we can leave out crushing process when the compost material is fine
enough. Vertical chain crusher and double-shaft horizontal crusher,
two types of crushing machine can be used to crush lump compost
fertilizer raw materials.
3) Mixing Process: two types of mixing machine are applied to mix
raw materials in the fertilizer production
line: horizontal mixer and vertical mixer.
4) Granulator Process: Granulating process is the core part in this
production line, so we choose the
suitable model of fertilizer granulator according to customers
detailed requirements. Disc granulator
machine can be chosen to granulate the materials evenly.
5) Drying Process: When granulating, the moisture of fertilizer raw
materials should be less than 25%,
so we should dry the raw materials if the moisture is more than
25%.Rotary drum drying machine is
mainly used for drying the fertilizer with a certain degree of
humidity and particle size.
6) Rotary Drum Cooling Machine: Which is used for cooling
fertilizer to make fertilizer particles stronger.
7) Rotary Drum Screening Machine: which is used to separate the
granules from the large particles which need to be returned for the
second crushing and granulating. Rotary drum coating machine is
coat the fertilizer and prevent the fertilizer from sticking
8) The last process is packaging process: Fertilizer packaging
machine can package bags quantitatively and automatically. We also
need some auxiliary equipment for connection such as belt conveyor,
bucket elevator, etc.
Features of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
1. The line takes animal manure and agricultural waste as its main
material, not only turns the waste into
treasure, but also protects the environment.
2. The whole fertilizer production process is centralized
controlled, so this series of fertilizer machines are
highly automatic and easy to operate.
3. Both batching system and packing system are controlled by the
computer, thus ensuring the precision
of material batching and fertilizer packing.
4. High-quality, stable performance, compact process layout,
advanced technology, and convenient
The raw material of organic fertilizer:
1. Agricultural waste: straw, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal waste: chicken manure, pig, cattle and sheep manure, etc.
3. Industrial waste: vinasse, sugar residue, etc.
4. Household waste: kitchen waste, vegetable market and
slaughterhouse waste, etc.
5. Municipal sludge: river silt, sewage sludge, etc.
Our Efficient centrifugal pellet mill get China unique national
Over 17 years experience focus on biomass energy equipment research
More than 30 invention patents
Exported to more than 100countries
Service tens of thousands of enterprises